Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hot hot weekend

A friend of mine just graduated and hosted a bbq party at her mother’s home, on the mountain. But as higher to the mountain we go, the hotter it gets. And the heat from the bbq made it unbearable. So, i was looking for something comfy to wear out in the nature. My denim cut offs gave me that comfort. Just a simple outfit for a simple occasion.





















I had such a great time!

Anyway, i think i already told you i won the threadsence contest , so i was featured on their blog. You can read the feature here

So, i have to say, Threadsence's team rocks. Yes, those girls, are super friendly and helpful. I really appreciate this when i am shopping online.



With my giftcard i chose these :


Bad Romance Maxi Skirt by MINKPINK


Twisted Dreams Dress in Burgundy


I am going to wear the hell out of this skirt. Pure love.

What do you think? Did i choose wisely? This store brings all my favorite brands, so it was a little hard to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment